Photography Cambodia - A Serendipitious Gift of Fate
A reception for "Photography Cambodia - A Serendipitious Gift of Fate," by Pat Kennedy Corlin of Strafford, will take place Saturday, April 27, from 2 to 4 p.m. at the Seacoast Artist Association gallery, 225 Water St., Exeter. Corlin's work will be featured through May. Gallery hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesdays through Saturdays. Call 778-8856 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.