Furniture Masters, art association unite for 'Art &Artisanship'
PORTSMOUTH - Displaying a bit of "Art and Artisanship," the New Hampshire Furniture Masters Association teams with the New Hampshire Art Association for an exhibition May 1 to 31 at the Robert Lincoln Levy Gallery, 136 State St.
The exhibition will feature the work of 15 Furniture Masters (Gary Armstrong, Ted Blachly, Aurelio Bolognesi, Jon Brooks, Greg Brown, Jeffery Cooper, Bruce Eaton, Tom Latourelle, David Leach, Richard Oedel, Brian Reid, Jeff Roberts, Brian Sargent, Matt Wajda and Thom Walsh) and select NHAA artist members. In addition, a selection of rugs from Persian Rug Gallery will be on view.
"By creating vignettes, we can gives visitors a better feel for how beautifully our furniture can complement other art in your home or office," NHFMA Chairman Richard Oedel said.
An opening reception will take place from 5 to 8 p.m. Friday, May 3, in conjunction with Portsmouth's Art 'Round Town gallery.
For more information, log onto artroundtown.org or call 431-4230.
The Furniture Masters also exhibit their works alongside NHAA artists throughout the year at the Furniture Masters' Gallery, 49 S. Main St., Concord.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.