Spotlight on: Blues Traveler
The Grammy-winning Blues Traveler, led by the harmonica-wielding John Popper, has released nearly a dozen albums, most recently 2012's two-CD retrospective, "25," which features the group's hybrid vibe of blues-rock, psychedelic rock, folk rock, soul and southern rock.
VIP packages, which come with priority seats, an exclusive VIP reception, and acknowledgement in playbill, will be available only through Child and Family Services, www.cfsnh.org. VIP tickets are $75.00 each and are on sale now.
Proceeds from this event will support Child and Family Services' work in the Concord area with victims of abuse and neglect, children in foster care, homeless and at-risk youth, families in crisis, individuals with mental health concerns, and will provide two weeks of summer camp to kids from low-income families.
This presentation of Concerts for the Cause is sponsored in part by FairPoint Communications and ProCon Incorporated, with media support from New Hampshire Magazine, The River 92.5, WMUR, and New Hampshire Union Leader.
For further information, visit www.cfsnh.org.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.