Rindge church plans yard sale, breakfast
The church will charge $10 for Rindge residents to have their names and addresses placed on a town map and $15 for space (12 feet by 12 feet) on the lawn at the Rindge Meeting House.
Each seller will be responsible for providing their own tables and displaying their own goods.
Free maps and a list of all locations will be available at the Meeting House to buyers and bargain hunters, beginning at 7 a.m. on May 18.
For more information, or to register, call 878-0933.
The church's May breakfast will be served from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m., and lunch will be served from 11a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- George Will: The choices we have on Iran - 0
- Roger Simon: We should not be in Afghanistan next year - 3
- Charles Krauthammer: America in retreat, allies abandoned - 0
- Charles Lane: A Social Security fix that fixes nothing - 21
- Fergus Cullen: Baines and Bramante modernize education for the iTunes era - 2
- John Stossel: Want to give back? Start a business - 8
- Ted Gatsas and Bob Baines: STEAM Ahead will transform students' lives in Manchester - 6
- Jonah Goldberg: No, Obamacare is not remotely close to fixed - 2
- George Will: A case for containing Iran - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Are Concord school officials right to ban a parent from praying outside high school each morning?
- Total Votes: 466