Rindge church plans yard sale, breakfast
The church will charge $10 for Rindge residents to have their names and addresses placed on a town map and $15 for space (12 feet by 12 feet) on the lawn at the Rindge Meeting House.
Each seller will be responsible for providing their own tables and displaying their own goods.
Free maps and a list of all locations will be available at the Meeting House to buyers and bargain hunters, beginning at 7 a.m. on May 18.
For more information, or to register, call 878-0933.
The church's May breakfast will be served from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m., and lunch will be served from 11a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New spokesman named for Diocese of Manchester - 0
- First Church of Christ, Scientist, in Derry celebrates 100 years - 0
- Ararat Armenian Congregational Church in Salem celebrates 100 years, welcomes pastor - 0
- Interfaith Thanksgiving Service is Monday - 1
- Annual collection helps religious communities address retirement shortfall - 0
- Keene church to hold Colonial Thanksgiving service Sunday - 0
- New Baptist church opening in Concord - 0
- Londonderry church blesses pets - 0
- Center gets grant from bishop's fund - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 2
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Are Concord school officials right to ban a parent from praying outside high school each morning?
- Total Votes: 466