Home » News » Public Safety
No one injured in Nashua condo blaze
The fire was reported at 5:11 a.m. in the middle unit of a five-unit, 2 1/2 story building at 9 Cadogan Way at Meadowview Estates.
According to Nashua Fire Rescue officials, arriving firefighters discovered heavy smoke coming from the basement where the fire started.
Those inside the unit were already out of the condo when firefighters arrived. The rest of the building was then evacuated.
Firefighters quickly extinguished the blaze, confining the fire to the basement area. Smoke and heat damage were limited to the condo where the fire started, although adjacent units had minor smoke damage.
The cause of the fire is under investigation by the Nashua Fire Marshal's office.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Durham fire chief considered for similar post in Natick, Mass. - 0
- Wood-drying kiln heavily damaged by fire - 0
- FinnaRageTV uses Keene for promotion - 0
- After Keene riot, PSU campus on alert as party plan is spread by social media - 1
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Missing Mason man found dead - 0
- Nashua police chief to retire - 0
- Pinkerton student taken to hospital after being hit by car - 1
- Heroin overdoses claim two in Laconia - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Parking lot for new Hudson football field due to be paved - 0
- ACLU files federal suit to stop NH's 'ballot selfie' publishing law - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 2
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 2
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
School's out for voters