No one injured in Nashua condo blaze
NASHUA -- No one was injured Tuesday morning in a one-alarm blaze at a condominium complex on Cadogan Way.
The fire was reported at 5:11 a.m. in the middle unit of a five-unit, 2 1/2 story building at 9 Cadogan Way at Meadowview Estates.
According to Nashua Fire Rescue officials, arriving firefighters discovered heavy smoke coming from the basement where the fire started.
Those inside the unit were already out of the condo when firefighters arrived. The rest of the building was then evacuated.
Firefighters quickly extinguished the blaze, confining the fire to the basement area. Smoke and heat damage were limited to the condo where the fire started, although adjacent units had minor smoke damage.
The cause of the fire is under investigation by the Nashua Fire Marshal's office.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.