Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
Hampton police seek help with bank robber photos
Police are looking for tips that will help them identify the man who masked his identity by wearing sunglasses, a hooded sweatshirt and a baseball cap.
Police say a man believed to be in his 20s entered the bank, located at 40 High St., about 2:50 p.m. and passed a note to a teller demanding money. No weapon was shown.
The robber fled on foot to a municipal parking lot across the street then entered an alley leading out to Route 1, police said.
Police recovered several items of clothing that the robber allegedly wore during the robbery and discarded as he escaped.
Witnesses describe the man as having a thin build, standing just over five feet, five inches tall.
Bank surveillance photos show him wearing sunglasses, a baseball hat pulled low over his head, a hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans.
Police are asking anyone with information about the robbery or the identity of the suspect to call 603-929-4444, option "0" and ask for detectives.
Phone tips can also be called into CrimeLine for the Hamptons at 603-929-1222, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot - 1
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Manchester man arrested for attempted robbery in Laconia - 0
- Dover man among two sought in connection with Maine murder - 0
- High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts - 1
- Justices send drug case back to Rockingham County Superior Court - 0
- Backlash from former detective's early release increasing - 11
- East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mphREADER COMMENTS: 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 6
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 10
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
- Philadelphia outlasts Revolution, weather in U.S. Open Cup - 0
- Rock Cats sweep Fishers in rain-makeup doubleheader - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Total Votes: 917