Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Hampton police seek help with bank robber photos
Police are looking for tips that will help them identify the man who masked his identity by wearing sunglasses, a hooded sweatshirt and a baseball cap.
Police say a man believed to be in his 20s entered the bank, located at 40 High St., about 2:50 p.m. and passed a note to a teller demanding money. No weapon was shown.
The robber fled on foot to a municipal parking lot across the street then entered an alley leading out to Route 1, police said.
Police recovered several items of clothing that the robber allegedly wore during the robbery and discarded as he escaped.
Witnesses describe the man as having a thin build, standing just over five feet, five inches tall.
Bank surveillance photos show him wearing sunglasses, a baseball hat pulled low over his head, a hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans.
Police are asking anyone with information about the robbery or the identity of the suspect to call 603-929-4444, option "0" and ask for detectives.
Phone tips can also be called into CrimeLine for the Hamptons at 603-929-1222, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 1
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 7
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424