Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Manchester man faces drug charge after hotel disturbance
Several people were leaving the 75 W. Hancock St. hotel when officers arrived just before midnight. They detained some of them and most said they were at the hotel for a party but decided to take off when police arrived.
One of the individuals detained was Kenny Jean-Pierre, 18, of 172 Spruce St. who was carrying a backpack.
Jean-Pierre gave police consent to search the knapsack and officers said they found six clear plastic bags inside containing what they believe is marijuana.
He was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of possession of a controlled drug.
What's next:Jean-Pierre is being held on $1,500 cash/surety bail, pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Police: Boscawen chase involved homeless man at wheel - 0
- Plaistow man in toddler abuse case indicted in jail assault - 1
- Salem man seeks sentence reduction in infant abuse case - 0
- Londonderry man sentenced to jail time following standoff - 0
- Four weekend business burglaries reported - 0
- Candia teen charged with burglarizing home - 1
- Hanover man arrested after incident in Dartmouth president's office - 0
- Pursuit ends with gun possession arrest - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Warning issued to teens taking the ‘Polar Plunge’ challenge - 0
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Top Manchester school officials no longer must live in city - 7
- Vote: ‘No nit’ policy relaxed for Manchester schools - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat Hopefully, this too shall pass - 0
- Poll: More than 25% haven't heard of Northern Pass; mixed attitudes for others - 8
- Flood watch and rain follow day of near-record temperatures - 0
- NH doctors: There's more to Medicare list than meets the eye - 3
- Belmont students consider dropping 'offensive' mascot - 8
License revocations for DWI announced
Berlin BioPower plant coming up to speed
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917