Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Man faces drug charge after hotel disturbance
Several people were leaving the 75 W. Hancock St. hotel when officers arrived just before midnight. Police detained some of them and most said they were at the hotel for a party but decided to take off when police arrived.
One of those detained was Kenny Jean-Pierre, 18, of 172 Spruce St. who was carrying a backpack.
Jean-Pierre gave police consent to search the knapsack and officers said they found six clear plastic bags inside containing what they believe is marijuana.
He was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of possession of a controlled drug.
Jean-Pierre is being held on $1,500 cash/surety bail, pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 0
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 0
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Another View -- Cass R. Sunstein: The hidden tax you pay when you wait - 0
- John Stossel: Incumbents almost always win - 0
- New parking system troubles businesses in downtown Bristol - 0
- Hassan says helping veterans remains a priority - 0
- Lyndeborough settles suit with former police officers - 0
School's out for voters
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483