Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Raymond man charged after confronting police
Officers were called to 4 Cyrus Court around 6:16 p.m. on Monday after a report that a man was acting irate and irrational and was armed with multiple firearms.
Upon arrival, police officers attempted to make contact with the man, but he refused to comply with their requests and orders.
According to police, Cody German, 21, of 4 Cyrus Court, taunted them by yelling, swearing at them and challenging them.
He allegedly brandished his cell phone as if it were a handgun, pointing it at officers on the scene, according to Raymond police.
At one point, German barricaded himself inside a detached barn and refused to come out.
The stand-off lasted only about 30 minutes and ended when German jumped out of the hay door on the second floor of the barn and was taken into custody.
German was not hurt in the jump, police said.
Police said a search of German's vehicle revealed several firearms, swords, knives and stun guns, all which were confiscated by the Raymond Police Department.
German was arraigned on the charges in Candia Circuit Court on Tuesday and bail was set at $5,000 cash/surety.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 4
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
- Salem child porn arrest after tip leading to cloud storage of images - 1
- Manchester woman suffers injuries in dragging incident - 0
- Judge orders fired Manchester officer back to jail to finish sentence - 16
- Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave - 1
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges in Hollis - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Outrageous waste: You overpaid by how much? - 0
- Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy - 1
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Craven loves qualifying format - 0
- City summer: Check out Manchester - 0
- Revenge? Shea needs none - 0
- Bonner rock'n the hardware - 0
- On Baseball: G'days for Berti boosted his game - 0
- Special Section: Readers' Choice 2014 - 0
- Officials probe fire at Jaffrey trash sorting building - 0
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Community groups profit from race week
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917