Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Raymond man charged after confronting police
Officers were called to 4 Cyrus Court around 6:16 p.m. on Monday after a report that a man was acting irate and irrational and was armed with multiple firearms.
Upon arrival, police officers attempted to make contact with the man, but he refused to comply with their requests and orders.
According to police, Cody German, 21, of 4 Cyrus Court, taunted them by yelling, swearing at them and challenging them.
He allegedly brandished his cell phone as if it were a handgun, pointing it at officers on the scene, according to Raymond police.
At one point, German barricaded himself inside a detached barn and refused to come out.
The stand-off lasted only about 30 minutes and ended when German jumped out of the hay door on the second floor of the barn and was taken into custody.
German was not hurt in the jump, police said.
Police said a search of German's vehicle revealed several firearms, swords, knives and stun guns, all which were confiscated by the Raymond Police Department.
German was arraigned on the charges in Candia Circuit Court on Tuesday and bail was set at $5,000 cash/surety.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Update: Ossipee woman killed in late-night Moultonborough crash - 1
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
A new era for Nashua's police force
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483