Pinkerton lacrosse team wins
The Astros (5-1) were led by Brett Dattilo, who won 17 of 19 face-offs.
Portsmouth 10, Bishop Guertin 7: In Portsmouth Saturday, the Cardinals (3-1) were led by Caley Prunier (two goals) Nicole Pettiglio (two goals), Callie Santos (goal) and Averi Farhat, who scored once.
Andover, Mass. 7, Nashua North 0: In Nashua Saturday, Kyle McCarthy took the loss for North (3-2) going five innings. He gave up two unearned runs. Spencer Madden had two hits for North.
Bishop Guertin 3, Chelmsford, Mass. 0: In Nashua Saturday, Jason Ferlan went six innings, allowing one hit. Ferlan struckout five batters. BG (5-1) was led offensively by Matt Morais, who drove in two runs.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
- Input sought on Keene board of ed candidates - 0
- Colorful Tradition at UNH - 0
- Media Power Youth targets preventing youth violence - 0
- Better parent-child communication is Pembroke talk topic - 0
- Rivier University in Nashua aims to transform campus with $4 million plan - 0
- Move to Concord eyed for offices of university system - 5
- Nashua in running for education grant - 0
- Teacher cuts proposed in Londonderry - 22
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 3
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 4
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans