Home » News » Public Safety
Massachusetts couple injured in two-car Hudson accident
Hudson police and fire personnel responded to the parking lot of JD Chasers at 2 Burnham Road at 3:27 p.m. Sunday, after receiving a call for a motor vehicle accident with entrapment.
Upon arrival, the Hudson firefighters began working to extricate a passenger in the front seat of a 1992 Toyota Camry, identified as Deborah Labrador, 48, of Lowell, Mass.
At about 4 p.m., Labrador was removed from the Camry and transported to the Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center by Hudson Fire Ambulance with non-life threatening injuries.
The driver of the Camry, Christopher Labrador, 42, also of Lowell, Mass., was also transported to the Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center by Hudson Fire with non-life threatening injuries.
The other motor vehicle involved, a 2000 Ford Ranger, was driven by Jonathan Osborne, 23, of Hudson. He was not injured in the accident.
Hudson police said an on-scene investigation determined that Christopher Labrador was traveling east out of the Merryfield Park parking lot and stopped to exit onto Ferry Street. At the same time, Osborne was traveling east on Ferry Street, made a left turn into the parking lot of JD Chasers, and collided with Labrador.
The Labradors and Osborne were wearing seat belts and there was no air bag deployment.
Osborne was issued a traffic citation for unreasonable speed and another for operating without a valid license.
As of Sunday night, the Labradors were being treated for non-life threatening injuries at Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center, listed in stable condition.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season - 0
- Driver seriously injured in Londonderry wreck - 0
- Dover snowmobiler dies in Barnstead crash - 0
- Most property owners clear hydrants of snow - 0
- Manchester man dies after being hit by car - 0
- Family, pet cats and snake escape Nottingham fire - 0
- Two officers pinpointed in Weare shooting - 0
- School bus slides off road, slams into trees in Deerfield - 0
- For Nashua student walkers, commute may soon be safer - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: Bramante's 'free' education initiative gets green light - 0
- Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot - 3
- Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents - 0
- Millsfield ready to resume holding first primary vote - 0
- Rist defends his salary as interim Central principal - 0
- The Pope's anniversary: Viewing him through different lenses - 0
- Up late with Shaheen: Misplaced Senate priorities - 0
- Jindal says GOP has to 'be a party that's for something' - 0
- NH College Notebook: Bedford's Glassman first NH player into D-I dance - 0
NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll
Roger Simon: Hillary is sick - of the media
Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Online license purchases prove user unfriendly for some hunters and anglers
Auburn native believes in faith and fashion
Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season
Charles Krauthammer: How to handle Putin