Home » News » Public Safety
Man pinned under tractor in Rindge suffers serious injuries
Rindge police and fire personnel responded to a call at 11:12 a.m. to Monomonac Road at Route 119, where a man was pinned under a tractor.
Initially, personnel felt the injuries were possibly life-threatening and a call was made for a Dartmouth-Hitchcock medical helicopter. A landing zone was established at the Cathedral of the Pines, but the request was called off.
The man, whose identity was not released by Rindge dispatchers, was transported by ambulance with non-life threatening injuries to Monadnock Community Hospital.
A message left with the Rindge police officer in charge Sunday night seeking the identity of the victim was not returned, and a message left with the Rindge fire department also was not returned.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police probe Dover official's fatal car crash - 0
- Fundraiser tonight to benefit injured man - 0
- No cause yet in Woodshed restaurant fire - 0
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 1
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 4
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 7
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072