Home » News » Public Safety
Man pinned under tractor in Rindge suffers serious injuries
Rindge police and fire personnel responded to a call at 11:12 a.m. to Monomonac Road at Route 119, where a man was pinned under a tractor.
Initially, personnel felt the injuries were possibly life-threatening and a call was made for a Dartmouth-Hitchcock medical helicopter. A landing zone was established at the Cathedral of the Pines, but the request was called off.
The man, whose identity was not released by Rindge dispatchers, was transported by ambulance with non-life threatening injuries to Monadnock Community Hospital.
A message left with the Rindge police officer in charge Sunday night seeking the identity of the victim was not returned, and a message left with the Rindge fire department also was not returned.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man rescues woman who jumped from Granite Street Bridge - 2
- Propane driver saved from waist-deep mud - 0
- Update: Men target practicing face felonies after report of shots fired in Hooksett - 4
- One-alarm fire kept to chimney area of Bridgewater home - 0
- Nashua woman hurt in Pelham crash - 0
- Man hurt in fall from tree stand in Swanzey - 0
- Officials: Manchester's crime rate showing sizable decline - 0
- Spaulding Turnpike speed limit headed up from 55 to 65 - 0
- Chemical spill at Nashua North sends 6 to hospital - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Felony drug charge for Rochester man in crack cocaine case - 0
- Granite Staters are front and center for UNH - 0
- Monarchs hope to wrap two wins - 0
- College Football: These Redbirds can run and pass - 0
- Bedford pizza restaurant gets surprise makeover from Eastern Bank - 0
- Another View -- Devon Chaffee: Why interrogators believe America should never torture - 1
- Obama gets smoked: Castros celebrate in Havana - 12
- On naming the victim: It is Kibby's story now - 0
- College Basketball: UNH women top Dartmouth - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Tom Chapin
BANANAS and NH's energy needs
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Vermont's disaster: An Obamedy of errors
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
Arrest of dad at Gilford School Board meeting about Picoult book 'chilling' says judge, case dismissed
Convicted murderer entitled to hearing on new DNA evidence after 42 years, Supreme Court rules