Home » News » Public Safety
Man pinned under tractor in Rindge suffers serious injuries
Rindge police and fire personnel responded to a call at 11:12 a.m. to Monomonac Road at Route 119, where a man was pinned under a tractor.
Initially, personnel felt the injuries were possibly life-threatening and a call was made for a Dartmouth-Hitchcock medical helicopter. A landing zone was established at the Cathedral of the Pines, but the request was called off.
The man, whose identity was not released by Rindge dispatchers, was transported by ambulance with non-life threatening injuries to Monadnock Community Hospital.
A message left with the Rindge police officer in charge Sunday night seeking the identity of the victim was not returned, and a message left with the Rindge fire department also was not returned.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- Family trying to recover from fire 2 weeks before Christmas - 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 2
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072