Home » News » Public Safety
Man pinned under tractor in Rindge suffers serious injuries
Rindge police and fire personnel responded to a call at 11:12 a.m. to Monomonac Road at Route 119, where a man was pinned under a tractor.
Initially, personnel felt the injuries were possibly life-threatening and a call was made for a Dartmouth-Hitchcock medical helicopter. A landing zone was established at the Cathedral of the Pines, but the request was called off.
The man, whose identity was not released by Rindge dispatchers, was transported by ambulance with non-life threatening injuries to Monadnock Community Hospital.
A message left with the Rindge police officer in charge Sunday night seeking the identity of the victim was not returned, and a message left with the Rindge fire department also was not returned.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Damage from water main break closes portion of Allds Street in Nashua - 0
- Former UNH police chief remembered as 'amazing leader' - 0
- Pinkerton warns community of person soliciting students - 0
- Oil tanker strikes Memorial Bridge early Friday - 1
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Water main break in downtown Nashua - 0
- Manchester fire heavily damages one apartment - 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 1
- Nashua YMCA lifeguard: ‘My training just kicked in and instincts took over’ - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief