Home » News » Public Safety
Milford, Wilton men identified as victims of fatal Amherst car crash
The victims of the two-vehicle accident are identified as Keith Bernasconi of Milford and Peter Carlson, 37, of Wilton, a passenger in Bernasconi's 1999 Mercury Grand Marquis.
Police said the Mercury took a left turn from Schoolhouse Road onto Route 101 east, crossing directly in front of a tractor trailer.
The driver of the truck, Peter Berube, 59, of Brookline, was uninjured.
No criminal charges have been filed. State Police are conducting the investigation
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police officers to be honored for work in unresolved West Side stabbing death - 3
- Authorities say smoking ignited oxygen in Derry apartment building fire - 1
- Motorcyclist flown to Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Affair, threats alleged in Weare police chief investigation - 11
- Cause of 3-alarm Derry fire remains under investigation - 0
- Claremont police warn public about suspicious soda bottles - 1
- Mechanical failure ruled out in fatal plane crash that claimed lives of two Kingston men - 0
- UPDATED: Cause of three-alarm Derry blaze under investigation - 1
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Girl, grandmother escape fire in home with no detectors - 0
- Dow, S&P 500 at records as rally continues - 0
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 1
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 0
- Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice' - 0
- Senate gives final passage to President Obama's plan for arming Syrian rebels - 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Every vote counts: Here is the proof