Milford, Wilton men identified as victims of fatal Amherst car crash
AMHERST - Police have released the names of two men killed in an early morning accident on Route 101 in Amherst on Saturday morning.
The victims of the two-vehicle accident are identified as Keith Bernasconi of Milford and Peter Carlson, 37, of Wilton, a passenger in Bernasconi's 1999 Mercury Grand Marquis.
Police said the Mercury took a left turn from Schoolhouse Road onto Route 101 east, crossing directly in front of a tractor trailer.
The driver of the truck, Peter Berube, 59, of Brookline, was uninjured.
No criminal charges have been filed. State Police are conducting the investigation
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.