Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Manchester man arrested on shoplifting charge in Hooksett
Hooksett police say they arrested Peter Mulrooney, 29, of Manchester at 7:31 p.m. Sunday night after security personnel at the Walmart store at 3 Commerce Drive say he left the store with a shopping cart full of items without paying for them.
Police say the man fled the parking lot on foot once police arrived, leaving the items behind, but was found along Route 3A.
Mulrooney was charged with willful concealment. He was released on $10,000 personal recognizance bail, and is due in the 6th District Court in Hooksett for arraignment on May 22.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Derry public works employee intends to admit to $12k theft - 0
- Bail set for TD Bank robbery suspect in Derry - 0
- Handshake between prosecutor, defendant draws some attention - 0
- Clarksville man facing 14 felony charges - 0
- Hudson woman accused of making meth inside her apartment - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Sex offender accused of selling heroin to undercover police officer - 0
- No charges in Nashua 'Duck-gate' - 0
- Vermont man indicted for 2013 Milan home robberies - 0
- Fugitive nabbed at hotel in Bow as he checks out the weather - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- A budget warning: Get serious, Concord - 0
- Fergus Cullen: Are moderate NH women tiring of Jeanne Shaheen? - 0
- Monarchs' second season begins - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Pinkerton pitching runs deep (and talented) - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Easy game, isn't it? - 0
- Nashua's share for proposed playground is estimated at $86,000 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Sanborn, Milford girls prevail; Alvirne baseball rolls - 0
- Iginla lifts Bruins to OT win, 3-1 series lead - 0
- Red Sox shelled by Yankees - 0
Michigan’s ban: Sotomayor’s ‘disadvantages’
No charges in Nashua 'Duck-gate'
Rep. Kuster talks women's economic issues
George Will: Our adolescent President
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917