Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Portsmouth police need public's help identifying recovered stolen property
Police responded to the Beechstone Apartments parking lot around 10:30 p.m. on Sunday for a report of cars being broken into.
Upon arrival, three men were arrested for receiving stolen property.
Ethan Bryan, 28, of 63 Spinnaker Way, Portsmouth, Camden Blazquez, 20, of 116 Decatur Road, Portsmouth, and Colby C. Henderson, 26, of 11 Mendum Ave., Kittery, were each released on bail and are scheduled to appear in Portsmouth Circuit Court on May 29 for arraignment.
The Portsmouth Police Department has asked for the public's assistance in identifying some of the property seized during the arrest.
They have asked anyone missing property from a vehicle, especially in the vicinity of the Beechstone Apartments to contact Officer Erik Widerstrom at 610-7542.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG: Failed suicide attempt led to expectant couple's deaths - 5
- Man wanted in Vermont arrested after high-speed chase in Rochester - 1
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Two armed robberies overnight in Manchester - 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 3
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Man, 41, dies after his car hits utility pole by Nashua library - 0
- Glitches tied to Medicaid rollout now resolved, officials say - 0
- Rockingham County Attorney files lawsuit to access office, but doors remain locked - 0
- Two fall about 50 feet from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- Former Ambassador Bolton criticizes Kuster's 'lack of knowledge' on Libya - 3
- Three-alarm fire levels Loudon garage - 0
- Man, 41, dies when car hits pole in front of Nashua Library - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424