Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Portsmouth police need public's help identifying recovered stolen property
Police responded to the Beechstone Apartments parking lot around 10:30 p.m. on Sunday for a report of cars being broken into.
Upon arrival, three men were arrested for receiving stolen property.
Ethan Bryan, 28, of 63 Spinnaker Way, Portsmouth, Camden Blazquez, 20, of 116 Decatur Road, Portsmouth, and Colby C. Henderson, 26, of 11 Mendum Ave., Kittery, were each released on bail and are scheduled to appear in Portsmouth Circuit Court on May 29 for arraignment.
The Portsmouth Police Department has asked for the public's assistance in identifying some of the property seized during the arrest.
They have asked anyone missing property from a vehicle, especially in the vicinity of the Beechstone Apartments to contact Officer Erik Widerstrom at 610-7542.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 31
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424