Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Portsmouth police need public's help identifying recovered stolen property
Police responded to the Beechstone Apartments parking lot around 10:30 p.m. on Sunday for a report of cars being broken into.
Upon arrival, three men were arrested for receiving stolen property.
Ethan Bryan, 28, of 63 Spinnaker Way, Portsmouth, Camden Blazquez, 20, of 116 Decatur Road, Portsmouth, and Colby C. Henderson, 26, of 11 Mendum Ave., Kittery, were each released on bail and are scheduled to appear in Portsmouth Circuit Court on May 29 for arraignment.
The Portsmouth Police Department has asked for the public's assistance in identifying some of the property seized during the arrest.
They have asked anyone missing property from a vehicle, especially in the vicinity of the Beechstone Apartments to contact Officer Erik Widerstrom at 610-7542.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Accused New Ipswich bank robber says he shouldn’t be on the streets - 0
- Manchester man accused of violating bail conditions - 0
- Jury: Bow roofer swindled customers in Rockingham County. - 0
- Voyeurism complaints against former UNH athletic staffer stem from Vermont game - 2
- Former UNH athletic staffer charged in Newmarket, ordered to stay off campus - 0
- Man sentenced 47 years in prison for murdering Raymond man - 0
- Janitor arrested after Gilford vet's office discovers drug missing - 0
- UPDATE: Police arrest two more in Sunday's attack on Laurel Street - 6
- Teen assaulted Sunday is charged after school fight on Monday - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Memorial’s reign comes to an end - 0
- MTA seeks shift to city’s health plan - 0
- Eliminating budget group focus of deliberative session - 0
- Nashua school superintendent to present revised budget - 0
- Manchester Central High’s John Rist, back in charge, wipes slate clean for some - 0
- NH well-represented in U16 skiing - 0
- Dery councilors sign off on Adams Memorial Building repairs - 0
- Nashua YMCA lifeguard: ‘My training just kicked in and instincts took over’ - 0
- Milford police officers want to meet you for coffee - 0
House votes for cellphone ban while driving
George Will: Misreading Putin, and history