Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Portsmouth police need public's help identifying recovered stolen property
Police responded to the Beechstone Apartments parking lot around 10:30 p.m. on Sunday for a report of cars being broken into.
Upon arrival, three men were arrested for receiving stolen property.
Ethan Bryan, 28, of 63 Spinnaker Way, Portsmouth, Camden Blazquez, 20, of 116 Decatur Road, Portsmouth, and Colby C. Henderson, 26, of 11 Mendum Ave., Kittery, were each released on bail and are scheduled to appear in Portsmouth Circuit Court on May 29 for arraignment.
The Portsmouth Police Department has asked for the public's assistance in identifying some of the property seized during the arrest.
They have asked anyone missing property from a vehicle, especially in the vicinity of the Beechstone Apartments to contact Officer Erik Widerstrom at 610-7542.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Teen who struck two Hampton women seeks to overturn license suspension - 0
- Jury convicts Rochester man, three other ex-Blackwater guards in 2007 Baghdad killings - 0
- Three indicted in beating, robbery of pizza delivery man in Somersworth - 0
- Man arrested as Manchester West High School intruder indicted on felony charge - 0
- Keene police say one charged with riot on Saturday, another arrested could face riot charge - 0
- Manchester man indicted on charge he ordered murder of city man - 0
- No murder charge in stabbing of Manchester man in 'Black Acres;' self-defense claimed - 1
- Ottawa police say male suspect in attack and soldier are dead - 1
- Keene police release riot images, seek help with identification - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driver killed in crash on Route 101A in Amherst - 0
- Suspect identified in shooting at Canada's Parliament - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: How offshore oil rigs are helping the environment - 0
- George Will: In Kentucky, a constitutional moment - 0
- Man dies, toddler rescued in Manchester apartment fire - 0
- Motorist struck by car while changing tire on I-93 in Londonderry - 1
- Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate - 3
- Man, 60, found dead in burned Manchester apartment building; 1-year-old boy rescued - 1
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon to care for any potential NH Ebola patients, state announces - 0
Enter to win tickets to see the Dirty Heads
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Win tickets to see the John Butler Trio
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
Health costs up for Manchester
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483