Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Portsmouth police need public's help identifying recovered stolen property
Police responded to the Beechstone Apartments parking lot around 10:30 p.m. on Sunday for a report of cars being broken into.
Upon arrival, three men were arrested for receiving stolen property.
Ethan Bryan, 28, of 63 Spinnaker Way, Portsmouth, Camden Blazquez, 20, of 116 Decatur Road, Portsmouth, and Colby C. Henderson, 26, of 11 Mendum Ave., Kittery, were each released on bail and are scheduled to appear in Portsmouth Circuit Court on May 29 for arraignment.
The Portsmouth Police Department has asked for the public's assistance in identifying some of the property seized during the arrest.
They have asked anyone missing property from a vehicle, especially in the vicinity of the Beechstone Apartments to contact Officer Erik Widerstrom at 610-7542.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 1
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief