Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Portsmouth police need public's help identifying recovered stolen property
Police responded to the Beechstone Apartments parking lot around 10:30 p.m. on Sunday for a report of cars being broken into.
Upon arrival, three men were arrested for receiving stolen property.
Ethan Bryan, 28, of 63 Spinnaker Way, Portsmouth, Camden Blazquez, 20, of 116 Decatur Road, Portsmouth, and Colby C. Henderson, 26, of 11 Mendum Ave., Kittery, were each released on bail and are scheduled to appear in Portsmouth Circuit Court on May 29 for arraignment.
The Portsmouth Police Department has asked for the public's assistance in identifying some of the property seized during the arrest.
They have asked anyone missing property from a vehicle, especially in the vicinity of the Beechstone Apartments to contact Officer Erik Widerstrom at 610-7542.
READER COMMENTS: 6
- Former Nashua alderman's attorney cries political witch hunt - 0
- Judge increases bail to $100,000 cash for Dover teen accused of starting fire Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester man accused of robbery at knifepoint - 0
- Sunapee man apologizes for deaths of Vermont couple - 0
- Hudson woman arrested in meth lab case - 0
- Candia police investigating possible pitbull fighting - 0
- Man shot by Nashua police says he was acting in self defense - 1
- Diocese issues narrative regarding investigation of monsignor - 0
- Bishops' statements on sentencing of Rev. Msgr. Arsenault - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hudson woman, Nashua man accused of cooking meth - 1
- Hollis citizens speaking out against controversial gas pipeline - 4
- UNH library halts book disposal after complaints - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Valenti Modified race was top shelf - 0
- Manchester school official points to 7 weapons cases not brought to conduct committee - 0
- Edie Loeb Tomasko dies, leaves UpReach Therapeutic Riding Center legacy - 1
- Witt named UNH women’s hockey coach - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Lacrosse: Bedford boys remains focused on third title - 0
- Fisher Cats steal home, beat New Britain - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917