Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Portsmouth police need public's help identifying recovered stolen property
Police responded to the Beechstone Apartments parking lot around 10:30 p.m. on Sunday for a report of cars being broken into.
Upon arrival, three men were arrested for receiving stolen property.
Ethan Bryan, 28, of 63 Spinnaker Way, Portsmouth, Camden Blazquez, 20, of 116 Decatur Road, Portsmouth, and Colby C. Henderson, 26, of 11 Mendum Ave., Kittery, were each released on bail and are scheduled to appear in Portsmouth Circuit Court on May 29 for arraignment.
The Portsmouth Police Department has asked for the public's assistance in identifying some of the property seized during the arrest.
They have asked anyone missing property from a vehicle, especially in the vicinity of the Beechstone Apartments to contact Officer Erik Widerstrom at 610-7542.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- AG petitions judge to remove Rockingham County attorney from office - 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus