Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Pharmacy robbed in Manchester
A white man, wearing a ski mask, entered the 271 Mammoth Road pharmacy about 4:45 a.m. and, claiming to have a handgun, demanded prescription medication from the clerk. Police said the showed the clerk what appeared to be the grip of a pistol while ordering the employee to give him the medications.
He eventually fled the store with an undisclosed amount prescription drugs.
The robber is described as having a medium build, between 5-foot-5 and 5-foot-8, with a small amount of facial hair around his mouth. He wore a dark gray hooded sweatshirt, jeans, tan boots and a backpack. Police said he fled the immediate area on foot.
The investigation is on-going. Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711, Ext. 5508, or Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 0
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
- State police OK to search cell phone to locate suspect who bit trooper - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Five state police cruisers among many accidents due to storm - 0
- Manchester says streets will be clear for Fisher Cats Thanksgiving 5K - 0
- Person found dead in Manchester alley - 0
- S&P 500 ends at high — boosted by tech - 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Rymes Oil employees pull Bradford man from flaming wreck, but driver succumbs to injuries - 0
- Rymes is ready to roll following Fred Fuller purchase - 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 1
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 7
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483