Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Pharmacy robbed in Manchester
A white man, wearing a ski mask, entered the 271 Mammoth Road pharmacy about 4:45 a.m. and, claiming to have a handgun, demanded prescription medication from the clerk. Police said the showed the clerk what appeared to be the grip of a pistol while ordering the employee to give him the medications.
He eventually fled the store with an undisclosed amount prescription drugs.
The robber is described as having a medium build, between 5-foot-5 and 5-foot-8, with a small amount of facial hair around his mouth. He wore a dark gray hooded sweatshirt, jeans, tan boots and a backpack. Police said he fled the immediate area on foot.
The investigation is on-going. Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711, Ext. 5508, or Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424