Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Pharmacy robbed in Manchester
A white man, wearing a ski mask, entered the 271 Mammoth Road pharmacy about 4:45 a.m. and, claiming to have a handgun, demanded prescription medication from the clerk. Police said the showed the clerk what appeared to be the grip of a pistol while ordering the employee to give him the medications.
He eventually fled the store with an undisclosed amount prescription drugs.
The robber is described as having a medium build, between 5-foot-5 and 5-foot-8, with a small amount of facial hair around his mouth. He wore a dark gray hooded sweatshirt, jeans, tan boots and a backpack. Police said he fled the immediate area on foot.
The investigation is on-going. Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711, Ext. 5508, or Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
A chief walks: No charges in New London
Big tipper stops for lunch
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424