Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Pharmacy robbed in Manchester
A white man, wearing a ski mask, entered the 271 Mammoth Road pharmacy about 4:45 a.m. and, claiming to have a handgun, demanded prescription medication from the clerk. Police said the showed the clerk what appeared to be the grip of a pistol while ordering the employee to give him the medications.
He eventually fled the store with an undisclosed amount prescription drugs.
The robber is described as having a medium build, between 5-foot-5 and 5-foot-8, with a small amount of facial hair around his mouth. He wore a dark gray hooded sweatshirt, jeans, tan boots and a backpack. Police said he fled the immediate area on foot.
The investigation is on-going. Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711, Ext. 5508, or Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 2
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Hooksett vetos Pinkerton schools deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'