Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester woman sexually assaulted in her driveway
The assault happened just after 6 a.m. Saturday. The woman told police she saw a four-door, gold-colored Saturn as she left her home to drive to the 7-Eleven at 557 Maple St. to get a cup of coffee.
As she was returning, she noticed the same gold-colored Saturn behind her.
She pulled into her driveway and as she was getting out, she noticed the Saturn had pulled in behind her. The driver got out, ran to her driver's side door and grabbed her by the throat, squeezing it, police said.
The man accosted the woman and put his hands down her pants. Police said the woman pleaded with him to stop, but he told her to shut up and threatened he had a gun. The woman did not see a firearm, but was frightened he did have one and would shoot her.
Police said the man continued to sexually assault the woman and only stopped when she began screaming loudly. He fled in the same gold car he arrived in, heading east on East High Street.
The assailant is described as a white man in his 20s, about 5-foot-7 to 5-foot-8, unknown build, with short brown hair and some facial hair similar to a chin strap-style beard. He was wearing a white T-shirt.
The woman, who police said was taken by ambulance to the hospital as a precaution, told investigators she did not know the man. Police have not found any witnesses to the incident.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to call the police department's Domestic Sexual Violence Unit at (603) 792-5529 or The Manchester Crimeline at (603) 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 5
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief