Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Manchester woman sexually assaulted in her driveway
The assault happened just after 6 a.m. Saturday. The woman told police she saw a four-door, gold-colored Saturn as she left her home to drive to the 7-Eleven at 557 Maple St. to get a cup of coffee.
As she was returning, she noticed the same gold-colored Saturn behind her.
She pulled into her driveway and as she was getting out, she noticed the Saturn had pulled in behind her. The driver got out, ran to her driver's side door and grabbed her by the throat, squeezing it, police said.
The man accosted the woman and put his hands down her pants. Police said the woman pleaded with him to stop, but he told her to shut up and threatened he had a gun. The woman did not see a firearm, but was frightened he did have one and would shoot her.
Police said the man continued to sexually assault the woman and only stopped when she began screaming loudly. He fled in the same gold car he arrived in, heading east on East High Street.
The assailant is described as a white man in his 20s, about 5-foot-7 to 5-foot-8, unknown build, with short brown hair and some facial hair similar to a chin strap-style beard. He was wearing a white T-shirt.
The woman, who police said was taken by ambulance to the hospital as a precaution, told investigators she did not know the man. Police have not found any witnesses to the incident.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to call the police department's Domestic Sexual Violence Unit at (603) 792-5529 or The Manchester Crimeline at (603) 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Parolee returned to prison in 3rd protective order case - 0
- Salem man charged with child porn possession - 0
- Keene police may seek subpoenas for social media accounts in riot probe - 2
- Ex-Seabrook police officer wants to keep sealed statements out of trial - 0
- Hollis police investigating thefts from vehicles - 0
- Hooksett woman charged with child sex assault - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Stalking charge filed after court appearance - 0
- 2 men charged with stealing $210k in cash from Salem home - 0
- Two indicted for possession, intent to sell spice - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UMass Lowell polls show senate, gubernatorial races still a close call - 0
- Islanders make Boychuk's return a happy one with 3-2 win - 0
- Two new tanks would sink nearly obsolete reservoir - 0
- Swanzey dog rescue seeks funds to rebuild after fire - 0
- Timberlane schools want to be better communicators - 0
- Stocks rally on better-than-expected earnings - 0
- Apple leaves door open for GT Advanced - 0
- 3 NH firms say they are owed $400,000 by GT Advanced - 0
- NH Business Newsreel: Planet Fitness expands into Canada - 0
UPDATED: Flood warning issued for southern NH; leaks force visitation to be cancelled at Goffstown women's prison
Debate rule No. 1: Don't crash
Jonee Earthquake band shakes Shaskeen
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483