Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Hampton police release photos of bank robbery suspect
Police are looking for tips that will help them identify the man who masked his identity by wearing sunglasses, a hooded sweatshirt and baseball cap.
Police say a man believed to be in his 20s entered the bank, located at 40 High St., about 2:50 p.m. and passed a note to a teller demanding money. No weapon was shown. The suspect fled on foot to a municipal parking lot across the street then entered an alley leading out to Route 1, police said.
Police recovered several items of clothing that the robbery allegedly wore during the robbery and discarded as he escaped. Witnesses describe the suspect as having a thin build, standing just over five feet, five inches tall.
Bank surveillance photos show him wearing sunglasses, a baseball hat pulled low over his head, a hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans.
Police are asking anyone with information about the robbery or the identity of the suspect to call 603-929-4444, option "0" and ask for detectives. Phone tips can also be called into CrimeLine for the Hamptons at 603-929-1222, or by e-mail: email@example.com
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424