Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Hampton police release photos of bank robbery suspect
Bank surveillance photos show the suspect who police say robbed a TD Bank branch in Hampton on Saturday. (COURTESY)
Police are looking for tips that will help them identify the man who masked his identity by wearing sunglasses, a hooded sweatshirt and baseball cap.
Police say a man believed to be in his 20s entered the bank, located at 40 High St., about 2:50 p.m. and passed a note to a teller demanding money. No weapon was shown. The suspect fled on foot to a municipal parking lot across the street then entered an alley leading out to Route 1, police said.
Police recovered several items of clothing that the robbery allegedly wore during the robbery and discarded as he escaped. Witnesses describe the suspect as having a thin build, standing just over five feet, five inches tall.
Bank surveillance photos show him wearing sunglasses, a baseball hat pulled low over his head, a hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans.
Police are asking anyone with information about the robbery or the identity of the suspect to call 603-929-4444, option "0" and ask for detectives. Phone tips can also be called into CrimeLine for the Hamptons at 603-929-1222, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Innocent verdict in vehicle death of former Amherst Fire Chief - 3
- NH Guard Officer convicted of sex trafficking - 0
- MBTA sergeant facing a dozen charges after multiple arrests - 0
- Portsmouth mechanic arrested Friday on theft charges - 0
- Police looking for person who apparently abandoned dog Friday at Concord Dog Park - 1
- Police: Conn. woman falsely accused KSC student of rape - 2
- Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief - 7
- Two injured in Rochester crash - 0
- Rochester man arrested on drug charge - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police obtain warrants for suspect wanted in Dover, Manchester bank robberies - 0
- Abby Dion, 9, records a 10 in gymnastics meet - 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 0
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: State Legion rejects Post 79’s request for senior team - 1
- Tentative deal for old Manchester police station - 1
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Offend someone? To jail with you!
Obama to illegals: Come out of shadows
NH asks feds for waiver on Medicaid
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
College Football: Wildcats are CAA champs
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483