Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Hampton police release photos of bank robbery suspect
Bank surveillance photos show the suspect who police say robbed a TD Bank branch in Hampton on Saturday. (COURTESY)
Police are looking for tips that will help them identify the man who masked his identity by wearing sunglasses, a hooded sweatshirt and baseball cap.
Police say a man believed to be in his 20s entered the bank, located at 40 High St., about 2:50 p.m. and passed a note to a teller demanding money. No weapon was shown. The suspect fled on foot to a municipal parking lot across the street then entered an alley leading out to Route 1, police said.
Police recovered several items of clothing that the robbery allegedly wore during the robbery and discarded as he escaped. Witnesses describe the suspect as having a thin build, standing just over five feet, five inches tall.
Bank surveillance photos show him wearing sunglasses, a baseball hat pulled low over his head, a hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans.
Police are asking anyone with information about the robbery or the identity of the suspect to call 603-929-4444, option "0" and ask for detectives. Phone tips can also be called into CrimeLine for the Hamptons at 603-929-1222, or by e-mail: email@example.com
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917