Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Woman fights return to NH to face charges in murder case
Michele Corson, 43, of Skowhegan, Maine, chose not to waive a hearing on fugitive charges on Friday, meaning a governor's warrant for her arrest will be needed to bring her back to New Hampshire, where she is charged with conspiracy to commit murder and one count of accomplice to first-degree murder.
Corson was arrested Wednesday for her alleged role in the death of Amanda "Amy" Warf. The 36-year-old Hampton mother's body was found inside a vacant concrete plant in Exeter on March 7.
Warf's ex-husband, Aaron Desjardins, 36, of Epping, is charged with first-degree murder. He is accused of slitting her throat, but has denied that he had anything to do with her murder.
Desjardins' wife, Sarah Desjardins, 34, of Epping, was also arrested Wednesday and charged with one count of conspiracy to commit murder and one count of conspiracy to commit hindering apprehension or prosecution.
She is being held on $250,000 cash bail.
According to Senior Assistant Attorney General Susan Morrell, Sarah Desjardins is accused of sending a text message to Corson asking her to bring a gun to New Hampshire before the murder.
Corson allegedly brought the weapon on March 6 "for the purpose of furthering the murder of Amy Warf," Morrell said Friday.
Morrell declined to reveal how the gun was used in the killing.
Sarah Desjardins also allegedly lied about her husband's whereabouts after the murder.
She is scheduled to appear in the 10th Circuit Court District Division in Brentwood on Friday at 10 a.m. for a probable cause hearing.
Corson is due back in court on Wednesday for a hearing in Skowhegan District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424