Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Police hunt Hampton bank robber
Police say the man entered the bank at 40 High St., around 2:50 p.m. and passed a note to a teller, demanding money. No weapon was shown.
The man then fled through a municipal parking lot across the street from the bank and into an alleyway leading to Route 1, discarding items of clothing as he ran.
The robber is described as a white man in his 20s with a thin build, approximately 5-foot-5-inches to 5-foot-6-inches tall. He was wearing a hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans, baseball hat and sunglasses.
Police asked anyone with information about the robbery to contact Hampton detectives at 929-4444, or the anonymous CrimeLine at 929-1222 or email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua driver rejects plea deal in hit-and-run negligent homicide case - 0
- Nashua man facing numerous assault charges in attack on woman - 0
- Salem police target ski-jacket thief who used tree branch to hide license plate - 0
- Prosecutors want to seize cash from Londonderry drug suspect - 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATED: Distracted by dog, woman downs two utility poles on Manchester’s Varney Street - 1
- UPDATED: Regulators OK 47 percent rate hike for Liberty Utilities customers - 10
- After flap over 'racist' comment, no call for Lincoln planner to resign from board - 10
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 5
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 1
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 3
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 17
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917