Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police hunt Hampton bank robber
Police say the man entered the bank at 40 High St., around 2:50 p.m. and passed a note to a teller, demanding money. No weapon was shown.
The man then fled through a municipal parking lot across the street from the bank and into an alleyway leading to Route 1, discarding items of clothing as he ran.
The robber is described as a white man in his 20s with a thin build, approximately 5-foot-5-inches to 5-foot-6-inches tall. He was wearing a hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans, baseball hat and sunglasses.
Police asked anyone with information about the robbery to contact Hampton detectives at 929-4444, or the anonymous CrimeLine at 929-1222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483