Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Police hunt Hampton bank robber
Police say the man entered the bank at 40 High St., around 2:50 p.m. and passed a note to a teller, demanding money. No weapon was shown.
The man then fled through a municipal parking lot across the street from the bank and into an alleyway leading to Route 1, discarding items of clothing as he ran.
The robber is described as a white man in his 20s with a thin build, approximately 5-foot-5-inches to 5-foot-6-inches tall. He was wearing a hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans, baseball hat and sunglasses.
Police asked anyone with information about the robbery to contact Hampton detectives at 929-4444, or the anonymous CrimeLine at 929-1222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of menacing woman, assaulting teen - 0
- Dover man sought in Rochester shooting - 1
- Convicted sex offender faces porn charges - 1
- Lawyer takes stand in his own defense at sex assault trial - 0
- Supporters are now 'Abby Strong' - 2
- Judge orders Rolfe to spend 5 years in state hospital - 0
- Trial involving former Derry town administrator delayed - 0
- Months later, cause of Canterbury logger's death remains a mystery - 0
- Derry woman arrested after police pursuit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Patriots Notebook: Physical Browner brings it - 0
- Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse - 4
- City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us - 1
- Punch line: The NFL blows it - 1
- George Will: A conservative internationalism - 0
- Sox Beat: Red Sox haven't made a deal for Lester — yet - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: The Democrats' cynical impeachment play - 0
- Drew Cline: Home is where the really competent governing is done - 1
- Two GOP heavyweights try to get NH fired up about 2014 elections - 0
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it
George Will: A conservative internationalism
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917