'Dance Mom' stars cancel visit to Fremont school
FREMONT - This week's bombings in Boston have forced "Dance Mom" Christi Lukasiak and her daughter, Chloe, to cancel their appearance Saturday at Ellis School.
The two star in the Lifetime reality series "Dance Moms" and planned to visit the school to help the student council raise money for a new water cooler.
In an email sent to the school, their booking agent said the event was being cancelled because of the bombings and "out of respect for the victims."
The email said Lukasiak and her daughter would try to reschedule the event at a later date and would donate a basket of signed items to the school to auction off as a fundraiser.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.