Sen. Ayotte invited to speak at New England College
On Saturday, May 18 at 11 a.m. on the Simon Green at 98 Bridge St. in Henniker, Ayotte will join the throngs of students who will don their caps and gowns to receive their diplomas.
Speaking for the college, Dr. Wayne Lesperance, professor of political science, said that the students, faculty and staff of New England College are lucky to have Ayotte speaking at commencement.
"In just three short years, Senator Ayotte has emerged as an important voice of fiscal reason, accountability and as a strong advocate for our men and women in uniform," said Lesperance. "She is highly regarded by her colleagues as having a clear eye about the challenges facing our country and is equally well regarded in the Granite State as truly representative of the values and aspirations of the people of New Hampshire."
"I'm deeply honored by New England College's invitation," said Ayotte, who serves on several Senate committees, including Armed Services, Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, Commerce, Budget, and Aging.
"Commencement marks an important milestone for the graduates, and I look forward to celebrating their considerable accomplishments during this very special ceremony," she said.
For more information visit www.nec.edu.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford wrestlers top Goffstown - 0
- Central builds early lead, beats Pinkerton - 0
- Pinkerton, Memorial deadlock - 0
- Concord's Law is Athlete of the Month - 0
- Indoor track results - 0
- Central-Trinity: It's time - 2
- Trinity, BG skaters open with victories - 0
- Central vs. Trinity: 'competition, not warfare' - 5
- NHIAA preview: Boys' ice hockey races appear to be wide open - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 10
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Do you like the new University of New Hampshire logo?
- Total Votes: 383