Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Third person arrested in connection with torture case
Police said Amy Nason, 29, of Concord, participated in the abuse of an 18-year-old man this month that included beatings and forced feeding of foul matter.
Christine Gelineau, 52, of Modena Drive, Concord, and Daniel Tyler Cantrell, 20, of Sparta, Tenn., described as a family acquaintance, were arrested Wednesday on charges they abused Gelineau's son, with police saying they burned his genitals and chest area with a lighter and inflicted several beatings, one of which resulted in a broken leg.
Nason allegedly ordered the victim to ingest urine, feces, earth worms and dish soap in order to avoid the physical abuse by Gelineau and Cantrell.
She also allegedly ordered the victim to tell the detectives that his injuries were self-inflicted.
She is charged with witness tampering and reckless conduct.
Gelineau is being charged with simple assault, second-degree assault, criminal restraint and witness tampering.
Cantrell is being charged with five counts of second-degree assault, as well as one count each of conspiracy to commit second-degree assault, criminal restraint and witness tampering.
The victim was taken to Concord Hospital for treatment of his injuries.
Nason is scheduled to be arraigned Monday in Concord District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 5
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 20
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424