Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Anonymous tips lead to 'Fugitive of Week' arrest
Jenna Patterson, 26, was charged with three counts of possession with intent to distribute heroin and was additionally charged based on warrants on previous charges involving drug possession and a stolen car.
The release said anonymous tips directed authorities to an apartment in the 100 block of Loudon Road in Concord, where Patterson was found and arrested without incident. Patterson was being held without bail Thursday at the Merrimack County Jail in Boscawen. She is scheduled to appear today in Concord District Court.
Also arrested at the apartment was Shaun White, 34, also of Concord. White was on parole for an earlier drug conviction and was arrested on parole violations stemming from his alleged possession of heroin and being in the company of a known fugitive, the release said.
He was returned to the state prison in Concord.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Police: Boscawen chase involved homeless man at wheel - 0
- Plaistow man in toddler abuse case indicted in jail assault - 1
- Salem man seeks sentence reduction in infant abuse case - 0
- Londonderry man sentenced to jail time following standoff - 0
- Four weekend business burglaries reported - 0
- Candia teen charged with burglarizing home - 1
- Hanover man arrested after incident in Dartmouth president's office - 0
- Pursuit ends with gun possession arrest - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Warning issued to teens taking the ‘Polar Plunge’ challenge - 0
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Top Manchester school officials no longer must live in city - 7
- Vote: ‘No nit’ policy relaxed for Manchester schools - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat Hopefully, this too shall pass - 0
- Poll: More than 25% haven't heard of Northern Pass; mixed attitudes for others - 8
- Flood watch and rain follow day of near-record temperatures - 0
- NH doctors: There's more to Medicare list than meets the eye - 3
- Belmont students consider dropping 'offensive' mascot - 8
License revocations for DWI announced
Berlin BioPower plant coming up to speed
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917