Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Anonymous tips lead to 'Fugitive of Week' arrest
Jenna Patterson, 26, was charged with three counts of possession with intent to distribute heroin and was additionally charged based on warrants on previous charges involving drug possession and a stolen car.
The release said anonymous tips directed authorities to an apartment in the 100 block of Loudon Road in Concord, where Patterson was found and arrested without incident. Patterson was being held without bail Thursday at the Merrimack County Jail in Boscawen. She is scheduled to appear today in Concord District Court.
Also arrested at the apartment was Shaun White, 34, also of Concord. White was on parole for an earlier drug conviction and was arrested on parole violations stemming from his alleged possession of heroin and being in the company of a known fugitive, the release said.
He was returned to the state prison in Concord.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 1
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'