Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Anonymous tips lead to 'Fugitive of Week' arrest
Jenna Patterson, 26, was charged with three counts of possession with intent to distribute heroin and was additionally charged based on warrants on previous charges involving drug possession and a stolen car.
The release said anonymous tips directed authorities to an apartment in the 100 block of Loudon Road in Concord, where Patterson was found and arrested without incident. Patterson was being held without bail Thursday at the Merrimack County Jail in Boscawen. She is scheduled to appear today in Concord District Court.
Also arrested at the apartment was Shaun White, 34, also of Concord. White was on parole for an earlier drug conviction and was arrested on parole violations stemming from his alleged possession of heroin and being in the company of a known fugitive, the release said.
He was returned to the state prison in Concord.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge orders fired Manchester officer back to jail to finish sentence - 4
- Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges in Hollis - 0
- Portsmouth teen accused in DWI crash waives hearing - 0
- Derry man faces child sex abuse images possession charges - 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Youngsters eye NHMS - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 2
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 1
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 8
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917