Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Anonymous tips lead to 'Fugitive of Week' arrest
Jenna Patterson, 26, was charged with three counts of possession with intent to distribute heroin and was additionally charged based on warrants on previous charges involving drug possession and a stolen car.
The release said anonymous tips directed authorities to an apartment in the 100 block of Loudon Road in Concord, where Patterson was found and arrested without incident. Patterson was being held without bail Thursday at the Merrimack County Jail in Boscawen. She is scheduled to appear today in Concord District Court.
Also arrested at the apartment was Shaun White, 34, also of Concord. White was on parole for an earlier drug conviction and was arrested on parole violations stemming from his alleged possession of heroin and being in the company of a known fugitive, the release said.
He was returned to the state prison in Concord.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief