Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Anonymous tips lead to 'Fugitive of Week' arrest
Jenna Patterson, 26, was charged with three counts of possession with intent to distribute heroin and was additionally charged based on warrants on previous charges involving drug possession and a stolen car.
The release said anonymous tips directed authorities to an apartment in the 100 block of Loudon Road in Concord, where Patterson was found and arrested without incident. Patterson was being held without bail Thursday at the Merrimack County Jail in Boscawen. She is scheduled to appear today in Concord District Court.
Also arrested at the apartment was Shaun White, 34, also of Concord. White was on parole for an earlier drug conviction and was arrested on parole violations stemming from his alleged possession of heroin and being in the company of a known fugitive, the release said.
He was returned to the state prison in Concord.
READER COMMENTS: 15
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917